How to Virtualize Your Event
A strong virtual event is more than just PowerPoint presentations on a screen. It should still be an interesting and engaging experience that strengthens your brand. Making your event virtual should be a showcase for what you can deliver.
Watch How to Redesign Your Event for a Great Virtual Experience, the Event Innovators Exchange (EIX) recording from March 25, 2020 to hear recommendations from 360 Live Media. Get tips on:
- Receive an overview of virtual event best practices and tools
- Understand how to get started with virtual event programming
- Explore how to engage attendees in various virtual learning formats
Virtual Event Planning Checklist
To help association teams host the best virtual event imaginable, we put together a checklist that you can use to get started. The reasons will help you answer questions about your event that will set it up for success.DOWNLOAD THE CHECKLIST
Virtual Event Planner Tips
The EIX community has been test-driving virtual event features and experimenting with different learning methodologies in order to identify opportunities to incorporate engaging experiences into our events.
Here is what we learned during this Zoom meeting that you can apply to your virtual events:
- Even if you think you’ve reduced your content enough, you are wrong. Cut it in half and then cut it in half again.
- If you are planning to launch breakout rooms, make sure you are the host. Always double check and don’t assume you are the host, especially if you are co-hosting.
- People who are on the phone have a hard time participating in the Zoom breakouts.
- A frozen-peanut-butter-filled dog treat will keep your dog quiet for about 17 minutes.
We really appreciate you experimenting along with us, it is fun to try out new features each week while providing helpful content.PARTICIPATE IN OUR NEXT EIX
How do you launch a virtual event?
We love to help the association community. Contact us for a 1-hour free virtual event consultation.REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION