What Does the Future Hold for Associations?
How are association events, conferences, and trade shows evolving in the age of COVID19? How are virtual events allowing organizations to pivot their entire value propositions?
360 Live Media hosted a webinar to help association’s navigate these questions and identify how to prepare for the next three, six and 12 months ahead. Watch What Does the Future Hold, the Event Innovators Exchange (EIX) recording from May 6, 2020 to hear recommendations.
- Don Neal, Founder and CEO, 360 Live Media
- Michelle Russell. Convene Editor-in-Chief, PCMA
- Beth Surmont, Director of Experience Design, 360 Live Media
- When you don’t know the answers, it’s helpful to look at what the smart people who are paying attention are saying.
- When we are able to meet in-person again, it’s likely to look very different from what we are used to, and we’ll have to make adjustments.
- Now is the time to build up your skills: virtual, hygiene, storytelling, production, selling.
- We need to think about sponsorship in a new way, not just ROI on dollars, but ROI on relationships, experience, and solving problems together.
- We not only will survive this, but we have the opportunity to reinvent our approach to events, and make the experience better for everyone.
How do you launch a virtual event?
We love to help the association community. Contact us for a 1-hour free virtual event consultation.REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
Thank you to our sponsor: