In my conversations with association leaders, I’m hearing three main questions:
- How do I build a hybrid event portfolio for 2021 and beyond?
- How do I level-up on virtual events by making them more profitable and engaging?
- How do I strengthen the operating income of my organization?
I’ll be breaking out solutions for each of these issues over the next three weeks.
First, I’m going to lay out a few constructs for planning your hybrid event. Many decision-makers feel paralyzed about moving forward without a clear strategy. They’re waiting for more information or for circumstances to improve. We can’t wait any longer—the time to make decisions is now.
Watch the video to learn:
- How you can move forward with decision-making in a time of imperfect and incomplete information
- How you can evaluate where you are right now and develop a hypothesis for where you’ll be next year
- Why you need an intentional strategy to maximize the four key components of hybrid events
Founder & CEO
360 Live Media